5 Things To Look Out For When Renting A Storage Unit
401 Storage | April 30, 2021 @ 12:00 AM
Storage units are very important in helping you keep your stuff safe. If you're also looking for ways of keeping your home spacious, then you need to think of renting a storage space. If you're a college or university student, or you own a shopping plaza, or you live or work in West Warwick, you need to think of renting storage units to secure your valuable items from getting stolen or damaged.
401 Storage is the best place for storage in West Warwick. We have video tutorials on our website that can guide you on how to choose the perfect storage unit for your items. We also have self-storage facilities where you can keep your office or personal belongings for as long as you want.
To save you the stress of doing thorough research on the best storage unit to keep your stuff in, we have compiled five things you should look out for when renting a storage unit. Check them out.
- Reviews of former and current customers: Take out time to know what previous and present customers are saying about the storage units. Let them tell you about their experiences. Ask them if they have fantastic customer service, and don't forget to also ask them if there have been records of robbery attacks. At 401 Storage, our customers have a good impression of our self-storage services. You can go through their reviews on our site.
- Proximity: You should not just go ahead to rent a storage unit without considering how close it is to your current location. Always ask yourself this question, "is the unit for storage near me?" How fast can I get there if an emergency occurs? 401 Storage has excellent facilities for storage in Warwick; we also have facilities for storage in Warwick. This is because we are very concerned about how quickly our customers can check out our storage facilities or monitor the stuff they kept with us.
- Easy to access: Before renting storage units for your items, make inquiries about how often you can get access to your storage items. Are they always open 24/7? Do they open during weekends? Do you have the liberty of getting unrestricted access to your items? These are the questions you should ask the storage facility before renting their storage units.
- Security: Don't ever trivialize the essence of security when it comes to renting a space for storage in West Warwick. Check for CCTV cameras in the storage facility for monitoring of your goods. Do they have high-security gates? Are there well-trained security officers that are always alert against any form of breaking in? If the security is not fantastic, then you should not think of renting out your valuables with that facility.
- Affordable Prices: Go for storage facilities that will help you minimize cost and offer you quality service. Don't just go for high prices and get low-quality service in return. At 401 Storage, we offer our customers an online discount. Customers can go through a paperless rental online. Our prices are affordable. We give the best prices for storage in West Warwick.